3-Rifles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0untryb0y

I was thinking about moving to tn this coming spring, lmao now I don't know. Alot of violence coming out of there lol. Bull you are exactly right about the buying and selling situation, He is buying from one person on here and then selling to others on here, he has to have a ffl to do that! It's not like he is buying guns from others to add to his personal collection and then down the road decide to sell them. He stated he buys to resell at a higher price to make a profit. definition = Gun Dealer. You need a ffl license to do that. Your post incriminated you if someone in higher places happens to read your post. Don't be surprised if the atf comes knocking at your door!! I hope not but believe me it happens. Just kidding about not moving to tn.

FLTENNHUNTER1

I was thinking about moving to tn this coming spring, lmao now I don't know. Alot of violence coming out of there lol. Bull you are exactly right about the buying and selling situation, He is buying from one person on here and then selling to others on here, he has to have a ffl to do that! It's not like he is buying guns from others to add to his personal collection and then down the road decide to sell them. He stated he buys to resell at a higher price to make a profit. definition = Gun Dealer. You need a ffl license to do that. Your post incriminated you if someone in higher places happens to read your post. Don't be surprised if the atf comes knocking at your door!! I hope not but believe me it happens. Just kidding about not moving to tn.
Glad you are moving to Tennessee. Why would you leave such a wonderful place to kill whitetails?

Doecrusher

I'd bet most of Southern Illinois voted for Trump but got trumped by Chicago. I came from Southern Illinois 4 years ago in August and all of the the southern half and majority of Illinois got pooped on from Cook County. So PLEASE don't lump us in with that crap hole. I don't remember one biden sign taking I I 64 to stl.

Last edited:

Chiflyguy

I'd bet most of Southern Illinois voted for Trump but got trumped by Chicago. I came from Southern Illinois 4 years ago in August and all of the the southern half and majority of Illinois but pooped on from Cook County. So PLEASE don't lump us in with that crap hole. I don't remember one biden sign taking I I 64 to stl.
Not all of us voted for Biden.

deer hunter 21

Most don't understand that
I don't have a horse in this race but what's the big deal about him buying and reselling, I've done this alot if I can make a dollar. I'm sure anyone who trades guns alot has done it as well, sure don't like buying and selling at a loss but that has happened as well.
This is exactly what I been thinking the whole time, if he is making money then he is good at what he does.

RMcGee

I don't have a horse in this race but what's the big deal about him buying and reselling, I've done this alot if I can make a dollar. I'm sure anyone who trades guns alot has done it as well, sure don't like buying and selling at a loss but that has happened as well.
I think what may have rubbed people the wrong way was A) the way he responded to people on this and his other posts and B) the fact that he was trying to sell something before he had it in hand. I mean he tried to call me out on a totally different post and I'm not sure why. I personally have no problem with a person buying and selling. That is capitalism. However, I do get a little suspicious when a person tries to sale something that he does not posses yet.

At the end of the day, we all have to make our own decision on who we are going to "do business" and/or associate with. Anyways, just my opinion. And like they say "Opinions are like assholes, we all have one"

Snake

I think what may have rubbed people the wrong way was A) the way he responded to people on this and his other posts and B) the fact that he was trying to sell something before he had it in hand. I mean he tried to call me out on a totally different post and I'm not sure why. I personally have no problem with a person buying and selling. That is capitalism. However, I do get a little suspicious when a person tries to sale something that he does not posses yet.

At the end of the day, we all have to make our own decision on who we are going to "do business" and/or associate with. Anyways, just my opinion. And like they say "Opinions are like assholes, we all have one"
Exactly but if I don't like an item I move on .

Bull_TN

I'm 100% Capitalist too, and I think we should be able to buy and sell guns as we please. The ATF says you can sell gun from "your personal collection" without a a license, but if you are buying with the intent to sell, you have to have a license to do so. This is usually not an issue guys on here have to think about much because individual members don't move that many guns, and it would be really hard for the ATF to prove you intended to sell a gun when you purchased it. What's happened here is a member posted half a dozen (between the shotguns and rifles) guns in two ads and then documented he was buying the guns from another site, marking them up, and reselling them to raise funds to buy a tractor without a license to sell guns. So he's documented his intent. Not only has he broken the law, he has done it on our site, which incriminates us by facilitating his actions.

Snake

I'm 100% Capitalist too, and I think we should be able to buy and sell guns as we please. The ATF says you can sell gun from "your personal collection" without a a license, but if you are buying with the intent to sell, you have to have a license to do so. This is usually not an issue guys on here have to think about much because individual members don't move that many guns, and it would be really hard for the ATF to prove you intended to sell a gun when you purchased it. What's happened here is a member posted half a dozen (between the shotguns and rifles) guns in two ads and then documented he was buying the guns from another site, marking them up, and reselling them to raise funds to buy a tractor without a license to sell guns. So he's documented his intent. Not only has he broken the law, he has done it on our site, which incriminates us by facilitating his actions.
Just who facilitated his actions , not I because I didn't purchase one . And thanks for your whistleblowing post to alert them to our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts