Sold/Expired 3 rifle stocks...

Tenntrapper

I tried selling these and no one wanted them, so.....they gotta go. I've got no use for them.

2 are for a Savage 110 long action, bottom bolt release. Action screws are 5.062"
One is a Hogue overmolded, full aluminum bedding block. The other is an Accu-stock.
Both are new.

The third stock is kinda rough. It's for a model seven, and it's a youth stock. It was bedded at some point and I've roughly ground out the bedding. The channel looks to have also been opened up a little. It won't win any beauty contests, but it might put your kid into a better fitting rifle. I would also assume that any could be used as a boat paddle.... 😂
Cover shipping and they are yours.

IMG_20240327_105949.jpg

Tenntrapper

Where are you located? I would be interested in the hogue 110 stock depending on shipping cost. Im
In Chattanooga
BTW...both of the savage stocks are for med/heavy or varmint contour barrels. I can fit both into a boyds stock box, so....
I wouldn't think shipping to be over 20.00... but not sure. That Hogue stock was over 250 $$, so it's well worth it if you can use. Also, the mag adapter plate is included...I had to get that separate from Savage.

Tenntrapper

Yeah definitely a nice gesture. I guess I'll pass to the next person. Would take it if they were for sporter contour
I pulled the invoice on the Hogue...it "says" standard contour. Maybe it is and I'm just thinking it's bigger. I know the Accu-stock is for a varmint contour.
I pulled this from my order history....maybe you can figure it out... 😂

Latest posts