3 or 4 blade??

JDBinTN

Not in muzzy but noticed drift with innerloc, probably didn't have good alignment. Alot of guys on here shoot the Slick Trick and say they are very accurate and they only come in 4-blade.

lonewolf1330

I have shot 4 blade muzzys for years how farout are you getting your drift depends on how well your bow is tuned and helical on flechings and feathers or vains i have always shot them with 3 feathers and the lastfew years tried the blazer vains i shoot 4 blazers with a good helical and a drop away rest and they fly like field points out to 100 yards (just testing them out to see if they drifted)

HOOK

Yes...ther is a difference in how the 3 blade and 4 blade Muzzies perform. They should be appropriately tuned....you can't shoot both.

solodren

gracias for comments,, havent noticed considerably but, havent dealt with difficult circumstances,, use 3 blazer vaness,,just curious of exp in slight wind conditions,, I guess it cant be that bad though,, thx again.. mx4

HOOK said:
Yes...ther is a difference in how the 3 blade and 4 blade Muzzies perform. They should be appropriately tuned....you can't shoot both.

I thought the same thing. Last year I shot 3 blade Muzzy, 4 blade Muzzy, and G5 Montecs and they all grouped together!!! How, I don't know, but that is the truth.

Latest posts