Sold/Expired 3 New Style CVA Wolf 50 Cal Rifles

HilhamHawk

I have 3 CVA Wolf muzzleloaders for sale. All are the newest model with the QRBP (Quick Release Breech Plug). I have one blued one with fiber optic open sights for $160. The box label says refurbished, but it looks brand new, with NO wear or scratches. I have a 2nd blued one, lightly used, with a perfect bore. It has factory bases & rings, and includes a 3-9x40 Bushnell scope, also for $160. Last, I have a brand new stainless one, with the factory Durasight scope mount, for $180. If you're too far away, I'd be happy to ship them for an additional $25. If you have any questions, please PM me, or give me a call, or text, at 931-704-3814. Thanks, Troy.
ScopeWolf1_zps76e33ab1.jpg

WolfSS1_zps4c446adb.jpg

Wolf1_zpsf41ad45f.jpg

HilhamHawk

No, for current production CVAs, Wolfs have 24, Optimas have 26, and Accuras have 27 inch barrels, except the Accura MR which has 25 inch barrels.

Ladys man

Ok sry guess I should of known that cuz I own a wolf but is there a stock difference cuz mine was a lil shorter I believe called mountaineer edition when I compared to others

Still an awesome gun for the price

HilhamHawk

Sorry, but I couldn't tell you on that one. I'm familiar with their standard production models, but have had little experience with any special editions.

HilhamHawk

I sold the one with the scope here local, but still have the others, as well as a used blued one with fiber optic open sights. If you can pick it up, I'd take $100 for it. If not, I'd ship it for $120. Thanks, Troy.

Latest posts