20ga TSS

762hunter

Who all loads TSS?

I've reloaded for rifles and pistols for years but never for shotgun.

Anybody that loads for 20 care to sell any?

I have a 870 in 20ga with a Sumtoy choke and have been curious what the TSS will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rukiddin

You really only need a reloader for crimping and even then, you can "roll crimp" the hull and not even need the reloader. You can buy a small she'll vise and the roll crimped device attaches to a hand held drill or drill press if you have one. Powder and shot can be weighed easily on reloading scales and the hulls come already primed.

I got my recipe from my TSS supplier and there's a company called ballistic products that carries every component needed after you get the TSS and powder. I can't remember if they carry powder also but you gotta pay hazmat fees of they do.

TreyB

Roost 1":2q8gez6y said:
Several of us load TSS but I doubt anyone will sell loaded shells since it's against the law to sell without a license.

Well what about "let me try a few"?? :tu:

muddyboots

There is a guy in Georgia that sells them. Unfortunately that's all the info I have and all the info the guy who bought them would give me. LOL Buy the stuff and load them yourself. I load 12 gauge and several on here helped me figure out what to do.

Latest posts