20ga Benelli Nova slug

Tnshooter15

I don't think this gun has been shot. Comes with base and rings. I am keeping the sling. Local pickup only. Asking 300. I saw a new one for sale in a store for 400 and this gun is virtually new, I might even be able to find the box but no promises on that.

Attachments

• KIMG0002.JPG
    KIMG0002.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 100
  • KIMG0003.JPG
    KIMG0003.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 101

Rakkin6

I have the super nova in 12 gauge and it is a tack driver. Benelli barrels are 1/28 twist rate so it shoots the faster sabots better. I started using the Federal Barnes Expanders then they quit making them so I went to the Winchester Partition Gold. Well Winchester stopped making them but I have about 10 boxes so I am good for a little.while. It also shoots the Hornady American Whitetail and the new Federal Trophy Copper very well. I get 1.5" MOA or less with all these rounds. For some reason it does not like the SST slugs. Just FYI for whoever buys this gun has a starting point to hopefully save you some money.

This is a good deal and if I didn't have one I would send my family.in Knoxville to grab it for me. But I have this one and a Savage 212 already.

Latest posts