2022 Ranger 1000 *PRICE UPDATE*

BamaHudson

17,000 more to go

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

Specializedjon

I'd have to live out of this if I dropped a "Back of Suckas". After the tractor I brought home Friday for "Mother's Day", her sense of humor is gone.

Me: Pulling up the driveway with a 1951 Ford 8N on the trailer and a big "Daddy's home" smile

Wife: "No....don't start with me Jon"
Wife again: "What is this??"

Me: (still smiling) "Happy Mother's Day"

Wife: (turns around and walks in the house) "this isn't funny"

Thankfully, I had enough survival beer in the shop fridge that I didn't need to breech the house perimeter for a few hours 😂 😂

JBell

I'd have to live out of this if I dropped a "Back of Suckas". After the tractor I brought home Friday for "Mother's Day", her sense of humor is gone.

Me: Pulling up the driveway with a 1951 Ford 8N on the trailer and a big "Daddy's home" smile

Thankfully, I had enough survival beer in the shop fridge that I didn't need to breech the house perimeter for a few hours 😂 😂
Wait….. Mother's Day passed???

7mm08

My neighbor just restored an OLD 8N! If you need any advice or help give me a yell and maybe he could help. He said there is a ton of info YouTube.

Last edited:

Latest posts