2021 COLORADO MONTANA

DoubleRidge

What a fantastic read. Beutiful bucks and bull. Sorry to read about the condition of the mule deer in eastern Montana.... many years ago we hunted a ranch outside of Forsyth and it was a tremendous experience...thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for sharing about your baptism... awesome!

gtk

Staff member
Congrats. Next time you go thru denver, drive by the rocky mt arsenal. There are some tremendous mule deer there that provide great photo oportunities.

Also, by chance, was that "great taxidermist" named Ed Schlein? He is one of, if not the best, taxidermist I've seen.

Deck78

Every year these get better and better Dean! Talk about an amazing fall! Very excited to hear about your choice to visibly display your faith in our Creator! If you ever find yourself over in the Franklin, TN area, I would love a chance to shake your hand and buy you a cup of coffee!

arkwaterfowler

Dean I can see why you are successful in the field and board room. perhaps the greatest achievement is raising reasonable adjusted children. Congrats on all three. Keep it coming.