2019 Camper for sale

waynesworld

We are looking to sell our 2019 Jayco Jay Flight. It is a 34 RSBS travel trailer. I will post a few links that show the model examples but will let you know this has a few additions to it. It has a king bed in bedroom and king couch. It has an elite pkg, the 2nd ac in bedroom, skylights in kitchen and bathroom, 50" tv and bedroom tv. The one in the link shows a washer/dryer. Mine is wired and plumbed for it but we have not put it in we use it for storage.

The list price on this trailer is 45,916, it is actually still under warranty tell January. I have not posted it in any for sale places as really don't want to bother with the hassle. We would probably take 27k for anyone here on TNDeer also will donate to the TNDeer if it sells here.

This is a 38' trailer so I will warn you a F150 should not be used to pull this. I am not sure I would pull with a F250 but I have seen some pull like ones with them. If someone is interested I also have a 2013 F350 dully that i have to pull it with. I have a suspension hitch that is real nice and will tell you that this truck pulls this camper like a dream. I will be driving and forget I am pulling it. I will post the spec's web site that shows a $35.8k MSRP so I think this is a great deal for someone.

If anyone is interested just PM me and I will respond to them, if you want me to txt you I can just send me your number and let me know how you want to communicate. The camper is in Shelbyville on our farm.

waynesworld

It has the upgraded table with 4 chairs. I like have the chairs to be able to use else ware and move around.

If a person wanted the bench put in the said it is not that expensive. I had asked when looking at others that had bench.

waynesworld

Of course I am also up for a partial trade on a gun or two, make any offers may be interested in anything. I just don't want to deal with the public sale groups.

waynesworld

Well your max weight is 14k lbs so you are thinking of a trailer that is just 9k under that dry weight. May want to drain the water and yugoter before you travel :)

Luckybuck16

My buddy pulls this same camper with a 2500 gas dodge no problem so I dunno .. I don't see loading it down with that much "extra" weight . I have seen some sketchy pulls goin down the road though

waynesworld

That is great to know. I am old and don't push the limits, but thank you for letting me know. I was the one who didn't want to tell people it would not be a problem. We looked at it when we brought it but sided on the side of caution. So that tells me you can pull it do you want it? :)

Latest posts