2016 Turkey Forecast

Woodsman10

But populations are all about poult survival. I don't know anything else to say other than what I've said about population declines in lawrence, wayne, giles, and Lincoln county. I'm just going to do what I can to promote successful hatches and broods. All I can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

catman529

Woodsman10":1kt512ik said:
I bet the Yanahli wma locals like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
it sucks for everyone hunting the wma, not just locals, when a publication outright tells people to hunt there because the numbers are high. If more people keep hunting there with statewide seasons and 4 bird limit, those numbers won't be on top of the list for very long. Numbers are already in decline, and weren't what they were when I first started hunting there in 2011. I've seen so many more vehicles parked in more places at odd times during the week, especially during spring turkey season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldfusion

I'm just starting turkey hunting and was referred to Yanahli by a friend who deer hunts there. Now looking for alternatives due to pressure I'm assuming it will have. I may still check it out but I'm trying to find others lands. Not really big on the idea of chasing a bird that other hunters are actively chasing also. Not worth getting shot over.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts