Sold/Expired 2015 Infinity QX60 (Price drop)

Shag

Haven't seen it mentioned (I might have overlooked it) but I'm assuming this is 2wd being as you said you couldn't even make it through a wet gate with it?

Andy S.

Park that thing in Memphis and it will be gone by the next day and then on the 10 o'clock news. Then you can get the insurance money for it.

EVERY news story in Memphis ends with "they were last seen in an Infiniti …."
So true! Memphis and Shelby County's #1 dope transport vehicle.

Hduke86

Man ol man how is this still for sale. A nice clean well equipped luxury ride for someone that has been lady driven and taken care of for under $20k and well under 100K miles. You put this kind of deal up against the unknowns of dealing with used car dealerships or someone that no one on here can personally vouch for and it's a NO BRAINER on how much better of a deal this is compared to the others.

Specializedjon

Man ol man how is this still for sale. A nice clean well equipped luxury ride for someone that has been lady driven and taken care of for under $20k and well under 100K miles. You put this kind of deal up against the unknowns of dealing with used car dealerships or someone that no one on here can personally vouch for and it's a NO BRAINER on how much better of a deal this is compared to the others.
Thanks brother. I'll sweeten the deal and throw in a free shoulder mount with the deal. Would love to see this go to someone in "the family"

jb3

Selling the wife's car. Overall a 9.5 / 10. Just at 85k miles. Mechanically perfect, interior is perfect, paint has a few minor rubs in a couple spots, never been in an accident, non-smoker….child tested (I got most of the goldfish out). Tires are 90% (about 8k on them) rotated at 5k. Has all the bells and whistles. Seats 6 adults comfortably, 2 adults / 6 kids (God help you) or 23 midgets 😂
@Tweeter

Serviced regularly at Infinity of Cool Springs and Stagecoach in Spring Hill. Willing to meet anywhere within an hour of Columbia or come out to the house and see it and test drive. It's parked in the shop and will not be driven until it's sold.

Asking $17,500

PM me if you have any questions. I'm not on here much anymore but will check in periodically.

Update: It's got the CVT transmission. We've got a letter in hand extending the warranty to 9-years or 94,000 miles whichever comes first.

We have the title in hand also.
My wife has the same ride but AWD. Should hit 200k within the next week or two. Great ride.

Specializedjon

Back off sucka's

Great seeing my buddy @Specializedjon today and meeting his amazing family. Great people and a joy to be around!

My daughter and SiL are ecstatic with this vehicle!!!
Great seeing you again my friend. Let's get together again soon.

We hope your daughter, son-in-law and that sweet miracle granddaughter of yours get years of reliable use out of it.

Latest posts