Sold/Expired 2012 Buick Verano with 15,957 original miles

Kirk

2012 Buick Verano with 15,957 original miles. Like new condition. (still smells like a new car). This is my mothers car and she is no longer driving. This is literally the car a little old lady drove to church on Sundays. Never been wrecked, interior and exterior of the car are both in excellent condition. Garage kept. $9500

IMG_2993.jpgDriver Side.jpgIMG_2980.jpg
Front Interior.jpgFront Seats.jpgIMG_2996.jpgRear.jpg

Story behind the car. She leased the car (brand new) in 2012. When the lease was up she bought it because she liked it so well. One owner/driver. She drove it to church, grocery store and the hair stylist. The value is still high due to the condition and low mileage. If you have interest in seeing the car send me a pm and we will work out a time. Car is located in Cleveland Tennessee. $9500

Kirk

I used to be a moderator on here and it took me a second to work through the settings to even find the messages setting. I turned something on. Hopefully it works now.

Last edited:

Kirk

It is like a new car. I drove it yesterday just to make sure everything was working properly. I was pleasantly surprised with the acceleration and the smooth ride. My wife was along for the drive and told me that it seemed like a new car to her.

Latest posts