For Sale 2010 Prius Cream Puff

Urban_Hunter

This is not for married men. Women will absolutely flock to this sucker and get you in trouble. Driving down the highway you have to keep the wipers on from where girls are constantly throwing their panties at you

2010 prius
225k miles
Starts, runs, drives like new
Meticulously maintained
Very clean in and out.
40-44mpg avg
200k mile service done at 200k miles including new timing set, head gasket, egr service, etc. She's good for another 200k miles. Listing for $5500, will take $4500 from TnDeer.

I got this when I had a project in Tampa and made many trips last two years back and forth. Never let me down. Would drive it to Alaska without a second thought. I truly love this one, just no longer need. Will need tires soon, but shows excellent wear pattern and alignment.IMG_8744.jpegIMG_8745.jpegIMG_8746.jpegIMG_8747.jpegIMG_8748.jpegIMG_8749.jpegIMG_8750.jpeg

Shag

@Shag would put a 6" lift on that beeeatch and drive it off a Cliff
I'm not wealthy enough to spend money and run it over a cliff! I'd just have to pull it back outa there and throw more money into fixing it! 🤣

I wonder if @Urban_Hunter would make a package deal…the F-250 and the Prius? With a little thinking, I'll bet the Prius might just ALMOST fit in the back of the Ford to bring it all home. Ford for my new work truck, Prius for my daughter so I don't have to hand over the keys to the Mustang when she turns 16 in August! 😂

mayberryrick

I'm not wealthy enough to spend money and run it over a cliff! I'd just have to pull it back outa there and throw more money into fixing it! 🤣

I wonder if @Urban_Hunter would make a package deal…the F-250 and the Prius? With a little thinking, I'll bet the Prius might just ALMOST fit in the back of the Ford to bring it all home. Ford for my new work truck, Prius for my daughter so I don't have to hand over the keys to the Mustang when she turns 16 in August! 😂

Sounds like you got it figured out!!

buckbstr_1

This is not for married men. Women will absolutely flock to this sucker and get you in trouble. Driving down the highway you have to keep the wipers on from where girls are constantly throwing their panties at you

2010 prius
225k miles
Starts, runs, drives like new
Meticulously maintained
Very clean in and out.
40-44mpg avg
200k mile service done at 200k miles including new timing set, head gasket, egr service, etc. She's good for another 200k miles. Listing for $5500, will take $4500 from TnDeer.

I got this when I had a project in Tampa and made many trips last two years back and forth. Never let me down. Would drive it to Alaska without a second thought. I truly love this one, just no longer need. Will need tires soon, but shows excellent wear pattern and alignment.View attachment 228052View attachment 228053View attachment 228054View attachment 228055View attachment 228056View attachment 228057View attachment 228058
Sent you a pm.

Laserman1

Or keep the Prius in the truck so when it breaks down, you have a spare to get you home.

Latest posts