Sold/Expired 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer $7800

noahtn

I have a 2003 Ford Expedtion for sale. It is the Edddie Bauer model which means it is loaded. It has All wheel drive & 4WD. 5.4 L V8 engine. Leather, heated & cooled seats with no rips or tears. Sunroof, tinted windows, cruise control & tow package. It has 3 rows of seating and the third row is a power fold down seat so you don't have to take the third row out if you need more storage space. The third row seats are split so you can fold down one side for storage and keep one side up for seating. Mileage is 119,200. The inside is very clean. I put new brakes and rotors on last week. I'm asking $7,800 obo and I need to sell in the next few days because I have bought a new vehicle. You wont find another that is any nicer or cleaner than this one. Text me at 615-330-9281 and come check it out. Text is better than PM, I don't check it as often.

noahtn

No, I've had for 2 years. I bought it from Rivergate Toyota. It was the service manager's wife's vehicle, so I have to believe it was taken care of. I've had no problems out of it.

noahtn

It is really nice. I just decided I need to go back to a truck. It will make someone a good ride.