30-06 type of guy

Tagged out this morning. Birds weren't gobbling on the roost this morning til about 545. I was on my way to go check another spot I knew birds were at til a crow made him tell on himself. It was already daylight and I knew he'd beat me to the field so I gave him time and snuck up on him at 80ish yard and boom a crow sparked him again. He went below a dip in the field so I snuck around to get higher and in between him and the 2nd gobbler. I caught him strutting thru the brush with 2 hens and called it a morning at 40 yards. It's been a great season. Good luck to everyone else still chasing.
EB4C8291-6650-46D4-8DDF-544D8DC87883.jpeg

BPhunter

Tagged out this morning. Birds weren't gobbling on the roost this morning til about 545. I was on my way to go check another spot I knew birds were at til a crow made him tell on himself. It was already daylight and I knew he'd beat me to the field so I gave him time and snuck up on him at 80ish yard and boom a crow sparked him again. He went below a dip in the field so I snuck around to get higher and in between him and the 2nd gobbler. I caught him strutting thru the brush with 2 hens and called it a morning at 40 yards. It's been a great season. Good luck to everyone else still chasing. View attachment 177781
Nice bird! Congratulations.

Latest posts