2 part question

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
New area on public land. While scouting the other day we found some fresh scrape and rubs in an small hardwood patch, but also they were bedding area all in there. It is surrounded by drop off and cliffs on 2 sides and in the middle of the thicket. Now here is the question.
How would you hunt it?

I think the morning about 9-10am and sit the entire day. My reason is it being a bedding area, that I might push them out before day break. I forgot to mention that there is no water close by that I have found, the creek are dry. The river is about a mile or so east of the area and I know that they have to leave the area for water.

Update: I figured out the second question.I downloaded Google Earth
Second question: how do you put the gps location online to find exactly what location you are in? And no I won't send it to you 😂😆

Last edited:

Shed Hunter

New area on public land. While scouting the other day we found some fresh scrape and rubs in an small hardwood patch, but also they were bedding area all in there. It is surrounded by drop off and cliffs on 2 sides and in the middle of the thicket. Now here is the question.
How would you hunt it?

I think the morning about 9-10am and sit the entire day. My reason is it being a bedding area, that I might push them out before day break. I forgot to mention that there is no water close by that I have found, the creek are dry. The river is about a mile or so east of the area and I know that they have to leave the area for water.

Second question: how do you put the gps location online to find exactly what location you are in? And no I won't send it to you 😂😆
Do you have a smart phone?

I use terrain navigator pro. A lot of people like the on X thing but I've been using terrain navigator pro long before I had heard of on X so I'm used to it

They automatically show you where you are

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
Do you have a smart phone?

I use terrain navigator pro. A lot of people like the on X thing but I've been using terrain navigator pro long before I had heard of on X so I'm used to it

They automatically show you where you are
Don't have cell service in the area, I marked it on my gps. Just need to know how to put the latitude and longitude in that it will show me.

Omega

Enter the map coordinates into google maps or earth, it reads many formats, then you can drop a pin in it then use the data to get other coordinates.
Screenshot 2022-10-08 000651.png

Latest posts