1996 Honda TRX300

gtk

Staff member
its a longshot , but i'm looking for a frame for my honda 96 trx300 4x4. Years of abuse/accidents have finally caught up with the bike and no amount of spot welding is going to keep her together anymore.. The powertrain is fine, and was hoping to do a swap. Actually, I just need the front part of the frame, if anyone has a junk bike laying around

Looking within a couple hours of Memphis

Andy S.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Seems like I have seen an abandoned one in the last year or so, but I cannot place it right now. Do you happen to know what year models will work for you? For example, 1991-1999, etc?

** Looks like 1994-2000 300 4x4 frame will work for you with the least amount of modifications and headache. **

Last edited:
Reactions: gtk

gtk

Staff member
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Seems like I have seen an abandoned one in the last year or so, but I cannot place it right now. Do you happen to know what year models will work for you? For example, 1991-1999, etc?

** Looks like 1994-2000 300 4x4 frame will work for you with the least amount of modifications and headache. **
Thx for research. I have just started looking and hadn't researched/thought it completely thru yet. Just frustrated that my most dependable bike has been all but destroyed by years of abuse from my kid who could tear up an anvil.

rem270

I know a guy that has his own business working on sxs and 4 wheelers. I'll ask him if he has one sitting around. He would be around the Fulton, Ky area. Not sure if you'd want to travel that far.

megalomaniac

Check FB marketplace, I've seen several 300s parts bikes. Just be patient and you will find a frame for $300 or so.

Reactions: gtk

280longshot

One of my hunting buddies may be willing to sell his. It's been non operational for several years. Let me check with him.
Do you have a contact?