198-10X

mr.big

shot all month with fed 711b trying for the 200 score,,wound up shooting six 198`s in a row,,the target I entered in the rimfirecentral.com match is 198-10X but I shot a 198-13 and 14X that I didn`t enter.

going to Wolf Match Extra for August,,

eric400.jpg

firefox

You should enter one of the small-bore matches at your local club. It is extremely humbling when shooting against others in an actual match. The quiet guy who stands off to the side will always beat you. Most others offer opinions on your gear before the match and excuses for their scores after the match...that quiet guy just drives off...become friends with him

mr.big

it`s all I can do to afford ammo,,much less gas to go somewhere,,I would love to try it though,,

if they had a Club here close I would probably go bankrupt ,

mr.big

I think its closer to BG than Gallatin from here,,I wonder what club membership costs,,maybe when I get one more out of school in a couple years I could make it,

Grainger

These are the matches I shoot. Guess you gotta' be an Eastsider for this to be practical. I'm closer to most places in NC than I am to places in TN.
http://cvrp.org/match/tsc22.pdf

I really enjoy these matches and look forward to them. These matches, and preparing for them has improved my shooting to a level I never thought attainable. It has also taught me so much about "shooting" that I never even knew I didn't know. Bunch of great guys at CVRPC who have not been stinggy with advice. We've got guys + gals from 5 States shooting these matches; North and South Carolina, GA, VA, and TN.

Latest posts