Sold/Expired 1977 F-250 4x4 Price lowered

Hduke86

Where's this PAYPAL button I hear of?🤓
If that means you sold it then congrats on selling it cause in today's market that's no easy task with the way things are going. I'd loved to had it sitting next to my 77 in the garage but I wouldn't had a garage if i brought another truck home cause the wife would have probably killed me

recurve60#

If that means you sold it then congrats on selling it cause in today's market that's no easy task with the way things are going. I'd loved to had it sitting next to my 77 in the garage but I wouldn't had a garage if i brought another truck home cause the wife would have probably killed me
I did sell it. Sold through a member here. I do have this empty feeling, like why did I do that! 🤪

Chickenrig

I did sell it. Sold through a member here. I do have this empty feeling, like why did I do that! 🤪
Its a good day but a sad day when you see an old Ford roll out your driveway for the last time
I know i sure do miss my old trucks .
I don't know wether to congratulate you or send my condolences😢

buckbstr_1

It was a bad day when I sold my 1977 ford bronco. It needed a lot of work. It was a rust bucket with a great drivetrain. It was the perfect hunting vehicle. Still miss it.

Latest posts