#1 player in the nation....

TreyB

And will change back after UF beats TN for the 11th straight year. Sorry

PalsPal

You do know what "leaning" means, right :rotf: ?

BTW, looking through the list, FSU and Bama keep stockpiling, and they aren't leans, they are commitments.

TreyB

PalsPal":14czujj6 said:
You do know what "leaning" means, right :rotf: ?

BTW, looking through the list, FSU and Bama keep stockpiling, and they aren't leans, they are commitments.
Pretty sure I do... Leans means favoring right? See the UF-FSU chart in the link? Nice try though. :smash:

Mudbone

Tennessee Lead":22khpred said:
That will change after Butch talks to him [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker
Yep! I'm sure that kid would much rather carry an oar in the crystal clear waters of the Tennessee river than chill on the sunny beaches of florida.

TreyB

baddnole":1ms2w6hr said:
Interesting to me that he is the #1 overall on rivals and #54 overall on ESPN. I trust ESPN rankings much more, but obviously still want him in this class.
But I'm sure if it was flip flopped u would trust the other sites. :rotf:

baddnole

TreyB":1prfbpun said:
baddnole":1prfbpun said:
Interesting to me that he is the #1 overall on rivals and #54 overall on ESPN. I trust ESPN rankings much more, but obviously still want him in this class.

Don't really care about him Trey. Noles are getting spoiled again,another great class coming in already. There is enough talent to give the mighty Gators problems for years to come. Oh and I remember Gates lead the series.

TreyB

baddnole":2uig2vol said:
TreyB":2uig2vol said:
baddnole":2uig2vol said:

Don't really care about him Trey. Noles are getting spoiled again,another great class coming in already. There is enough talent to give the mighty Gators problems for years to come. Oh and I remember Gates lead the series.

Looks like fsu has more problems than that. Good ole Jimbo lost his wife I see.

gator-n-buck

TreyB":3qz30f1p said:
baddnole":3qz30f1p said:
baddnole":3qz30f1p said:

Looks like fsu has more problems than that. Good ole Jimbo lost his wife I see.

Rumored to a former Gator player. Sad to see considering that they have kids and I believe one has special needs.

baddnole

I sure wouldn't start rumors Trey. Not all are true. The advantage is he can now devote more time to football. I did hear she had a go with her personal trainer,could be a Gator. Mackelwine wont have that problem, not enough donkeys in Gainesville---oh I forgot about all the asses. Yes they do have a terminal child.The children are the ones to suffer during a divorce. Both started a foundation to help all kids with this disease,even Gators. Fanconi Anemia is the disease,please make a donation if you get a chance.

TreyB

baddnole":iiwjxfdd said:
I sure wouldn't start rumors Trey. Not all are true. The advantage is he can now devote more time to football. I did hear she had a go with her personal trainer,could be a Gator. Mackelwine wont have that problem, not enough donkeys in Gainesville---oh I forgot about all the asses. Yes they do have a terminal child.The children are the ones to suffer during a divorce. Both started a foundation to help all kids with this disease,even Gators. Fanconi Anemia is the disease,please make a donation if you get a chance.

Taylor Jacobs is the former gator from years ago... Has nothing to do with McElwain. Heard about Jimbo last year. So that's that on starting rumors.

Latest posts