01 V Star 1100 Classic...Before and After

MsuFinProf

Below are pics of my 2001 V Star 1100 when I first purchased it this spring. Nice bike considering is has 25,000 miles on it. Next are pics after spending some time on Ebay buying little goodies for it. See if you can tell what has been added...some are obvious and others a little harder to spot. I am having a ball with this bike. Just thought I would share.

Before:

2001YamahaVStarClassic1100002.jpg

2001YamahaVStarClassic1100005.jpg

2001YamahaVStarClassic1100009.jpg

After:

GunsScopesLocks014.jpg

GunsScopesLocks015.jpg

GunsScopesLocks018.jpg

GunsScopesLocks016.jpg

GunsScopesLocks012.jpg

GunsScopesLocks025.jpg

GunsScopesLocks022.jpg

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
Windshield, saddlebags, luggage bag and i love those highway bar lights.
Oh and I see you. lol

Seems like your seat is different?

MsuFinProf

CC..good call. You got most of the changes correct.

Yes, I realy like the lights on the highway bar. They make the bike MUCH more visible during the day and help at night also. My main concern is being seen during the day and they seem to do the job because they are so far from the main headlight that they don't "fade" together or wash out the turn signals.

All of my additions were bought off of Ebay or Craigslist saving me some big bucks. I looked at some lights very similar to these specifically for motorcycles called Silver Bulletts...cost around $200!!!! I found these at Wal-Mart for $15 and they have been great so far. I have them wired in so that they are on all the time no matter if the headlight is on bright or dim and also have an on/off switch if for some reason I want them off.

I didn't know if I would like a road bike much or not but I love it and have been riding the heck out of it. I am disappointed when I have to take my SUV somewhere...like grocery shopping.

I hope to tale 3 or 4 days later this summer for a road trip to wherever the bike is pointing...no scheduled agenda!

MsuFinProf

From what I can remember the additions/changes so far are:

Memphis Shades Fats tall windshield
Mustang seats
Chrome neck covers
Bullet driving lights
Chrome horn cover
Chrome caliper covers
Willie and Max saddlebags
Chrome trim aroung gas tank, front and rear fender
Extra bright headlight bulb
Chrone license plate frame
Chrome rail light cover
Chrome front turn signal grills

I think that is it...for now. It is addicting watching Ebay for new goodies for the bike!