“See you on the 50”

cbhunter

Disgrace is a tough monkey to get off your back. We've all smack talked and came up short. The measure of a man is whether or not he shows up to take his licks when he is wrong. Know I've picked crow out of my teeth a few times…
Well said.

patiently awaiting SEC shorts tomorrow

THEdonkey0515

Disgrace is a tough monkey to get off your back. We've all smack talked and came up short. The measure of a man is whether or not he shows up to take his licks when he is wrong. Know I've picked crow out of my teeth a few times…
Most those bandwagon bammers can't handle A loss. That's why they jumped on the bama football wagon once saban took them on this run. How many Bama fans did you see in Tennessee in the 90's or early 2000's? Now they are everywhere and all say they have been fans for 50 years.

It's why 99% of them claim to not like anyother college sport or pro sports. Only Bama football all the time.

Hduke86

F9E7D989-AC62-4348-909D-6555E971AB55.jpeg

Spurhunter

I have multiple bammer fans as friends. I didn't call or text any of them to rub it in. It was a sweet victory and a lot of fun but I didn't have one thing to do with it.
Same here. I might've made a Fakebook post directed at Bandwagon Nation though. The funny thing about bandwagon bammers is they really think they have something to do with wins. They love to say "we beat y'all". Of course they were born and raised in Tennessee. I had one tell me this morning "win a championship and we'll talk." I responded that I can't win a championship, I don't even play football anymore.

Hduke86

I have multiple bammer fans as friends. I didn't call or text any of them to rub it in. It was a sweet victory and a lot of fun but I didn't have one thing to do with it. Bammer is a good team and ol Nick is a great coach but you can't be on top forever.
Same here. I might've made a Fakebook post directed at Bandwagon Nation though. The funny thing about bandwagon bammers is they really think they have something to do with wins. They love to say "we beat y'all". Of course they were born and raised in Tennessee. I had one tell me this morning "win a championship and we'll talk." I responded that I can't win a championship, I don't even play football anymore.
Man y'all are better than me cause I BLEW up all my buddies that were bama fans. I had talked so much trash that I had to be all in or disappear like PDB. He's been busy working week end and week out. Gotta watch that film this week-in.

Latest posts