Great car notifications

Deer Whisperer

Displaced_Vol":1w7jpwlu said:
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/nashville-1997-limited-edition/7132635094.html

97 Silverado for $1,000

What do you think Deer Whisperer? I am afraid it's scam because of price.
Of course the interior could be wrecked.

It seems very suspicious.
Truck is listed in Nashville.
Phone number is in the 901 area code, which is not middle tn. Not a deal killer by itself.
In the 2nd pic, there are 2 windmills visible, and the grass is brown. This photo was not taken in middle tn.
The ad is very lacking in details. Mileage, engine size, etc.
If you are feeling adventurous, call or text the number. Try to arrange to see the truck in person. Usually, they will inform you that the truck is 2 or 3 states away, and they will ship it to you. Classic scam.

Displaced_Vol

Deer Whisperer":27we51ae said:
Displaced_Vol":27we51ae said:
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/nashville-1997-limited-edition/7132635094.html

97 Silverado for $1,000

What do you think Deer Whisperer? I am afraid it's scam because of price.
Of course the interior could be wrecked.

It seems very suspicious.
Truck is listed in Nashville.
Phone number is in the 901 area code, which is not middle tn. Not a deal killer by itself.
In the 2nd pic, there are 2 windmills visible, and the grass is brown. This photo was not taken in middle tn.
The ad is very lacking in details. Mileage, engine size, etc.
If you are feeling adventurous, call or text the number. Try to arrange to see the truck in person. Usually, they will inform you that the truck is 2 or 3 states away, and they will ship it to you. Classic scam.

Oh wow I didn't even notice the windmills! I checked the map on the listing which checked out, and like you said didn't worry too much about the number seeing as how folks may move & keep their old numbers.
I still figure scam job. I need to be downsizing the number of trucks Ive got right now but Younger brother says he is looking for a truck. May tell him to give them a call & see what's what-

Latest posts