Don't daydream while riding

Kelljp

Been riding ATVs 20 + years . Always heard of people having accidents and always thought "how stupid" can you be.
Yesterday I found out, while spraying weeds I got distracted for just a moment and bang 4wheeler, spray tank and myself went rolling down the hill.
The good Lord takes care of fools, I'm living proof. Only thing hurt was pride and my wallet went I get the ATV repaired.
BE CAREFUL ALL !!?

Attachments

• PXL_20230613_202110274.jpg
    PXL_20230613_202110274.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 214

Kelljp

A tank load of water up high can sure make them squirrelly
Amazing how 15 gallons of water affects the slightest elevation movement. Sad thing is I've sprayed this logging road for years and this time I purposely took a slower approach when pulling onto it. Oh well decided for these places a backpack sprayer is safer at my age.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Glad your good,
Rolled mine down flower mountain outside Monterey TN 16 or 17 years ago. Jacked up the frame and front end, badly damaged a rotator cuff fractured a couple ribs. Laid there for an hour before I could get up, no cell service, middle of nowhere, took hours to get out where I could call for help.
You are very lucky!
God is good

Kelljp

Glad your good,
Rolled mine down flower mountain outside Monterey TN 16 or 17 years ago. Jacked up the frame and front end, badly damaged a rotator cuff fractured a couple ribs. Laid there for an hour before I could get up, no cell service, middle of nowhere, took hours to get out where I could call for help.
You are very lucky!
God is good
I have gotten sore after about 3 days, and still haven't checked on repair cost for wheeler. But I do thank the good Lord every day for keeping me safe. 2 days later I read in the news about a teenager two countys down the road that died.

Latest posts