Does GA Three Peat?

ImThere

I don't see them making the playoffs. It is just way too hard to stay at the top, just look at Alabama. I'm not a Gump fan, but they have had an amazing run the last 10-15 years and they haven't done 3 in a row. Also, while the schedule looks "easy" in June, I have confidence that will look quite a bit differently come December.
They should have 2016-2019.
To say they don't make the playoffs is a stretch.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
They should have 2016-2019.
To say they don't make the playoffs is a stretch.
Yeah, I know, but I just don't see any team being able to hold it together and stay at the top three years in a row. Too many kids leaving, too fragile of egos, and an inability to hold the high level of mental excellence it takes to make it. I agree that the X's and O's say Georgia will do it, I just don't think it will happen.

ImThere

Yeah, I know, but I just don't see any team being able to hold it together and stay at the top three years in a row. Too many kids leaving, too fragile of egos, and an inability to hold the high level of mental excellence it takes to make it. I agree that the X's and O's say Georgia will do it, I just don't think it will happen.
Al played for the championship 4 years straight. Not that I'm a fan it's just a fact. They should have been three peat 16, 17, 18.

Latest posts