Does GA Three Peat?

cbhunter

The way they are recruiting year in and year out is remarkable. Unfortunately

On a side note, Vols just picked up a 4 star running back over dawgs and elephants among others.

With a name like Peyton Lewis, how could he choose any other school? Peyton Manning Jamal Lewis vibes

Sorry, back on topic now 😂

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Gotta play the games. The schedule is definitely favorable this year since the SEC made UGA cancel the Oklahoma game. But anything can happen anytime in football, especially college football.

UGA plays UT in Knoxville, too.

Regular season is one thing, but single elimination in the playoffs is another thing altogether.

Bamamonts

Georgia has a great opportunity to do it. The schedule is definitely favorable. Kirby has built a great program down there. He should have several years of coaching left. I wouldn't be surprised if he does surpass Saban.

THEdonkey0515

UT-martin (home game)
Ball state (home game)
South Carolina ( home game)
UAB ( home game)
Auburn
Kentucky (home game)
vandy
Florida
Missouri (home game)
ole miss (home game)
at Tennessee
Georgia tech (home game)

UGA can start the 2ed string all season with that schedule, And make the playoffs. At Tennessee is really the only interesting game on that schedule. I'm guessing college game day huge crowd and a decent fight, but Tennessee is not on UGAs level. I would take UGA over the field to win the chip.

PalsPal

UGA can start the 2ed string all season with that schedule, And make the playoffs. At Tennessee is really the only interesting game on that schedule. I'm guessing college game day huge crowd and a decent fight, but Tennessee is not on UGAs level. I would take UGA over the field to win the chip.

If Milton has taken the next step, I like our chances in that game.

No, we aren't close man for man with them, but if they have cake-walked through the schedule up to that point, things won't be so easy for them in a hostile environment. If we can hang around into the second half and they aren't running it down our throat, can their QB deliver when the chips are on the table?

I know, I know, I'm a dreamer :D !

THEdonkey0515

If Milton has taken the next step, I like our chances in that game.

No, we aren't close man for man with them, but if they have cake-walked through the schedule up to that point, things won't be so easy for them in a hostile environment. If we can hang around into the second half and they aren't running it down our throat, can their QB deliver when the chips are on the table?

I know, I know, I'm a dreamer :D !
I think it can get be a down to the wire type game for sure. Didn't like Missouri sneak up on UGA last year? I definitely think UT can at home.

Bone Collector

UT-martin (home game)
Ball state (home game)
South Carolina ( home game)
UAB ( home game)
Auburn
Kentucky (home game)
vandy
Florida
Missouri (home game)
ole miss (home game)
at Tennessee
Georgia tech (home game)

with this schedule should be in the bag. Of course they'll have to play the SEC Championship, a Playoff game and the Natty to win it a 3rd time, but they certainly have a pretty easy path.

Ole Miss may trip them up but I doubt it, being it is in Athens.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I don't see them making the playoffs. It is just way too hard to stay at the top, just look at Alabama. I'm not a Gump fan, but they have had an amazing run the last 10-15 years and they haven't done 3 in a row. Also, while the schedule looks "easy" in June, I have confidence that will look quite a bit differently come December.