Breakfast Cereal

PMC certified

1. Select your bowl. Use a fairly large bowl that is deep enough to hold both your choice of cereal and milk.
2. Choose a spoon. Select a size according to your preference, or just use what is available. (Note: Forks don't work very well)
3. Fill the bowl approximately 3/5ths full of cereal.
4. Add milk.
5. Enjoy before the cereal gets soggy.

Pmc

PMC certified

Milk, like cereal is a matter of prefernce. For instance my wife and I prefer skim, but for our children, whole. Some may prefer goat milk. It really comes down to a matter of diet and taste.

Pmc

Mathews Hunter

PMC said:
Milk, like cereal is a matter of prefernce. For instance my wife and I prefer skim, but for our children, whole. Some may prefer goat milk. It really comes down to a matter of diet and taste.

Pmc
I think I will try all of the above. You must be great in the kitchen! Thanks for the advice! :D

PMC certified

Mathews Hunter said:
PMC said:

Pmc
I think I will try all of the above. You must be great in the kitchen! Thanks for the advice! :D

I don't have much kitchen experience. That's doe's work. Mine is a wonderful cook. I only have to fend for myself when I go hunting. :D

Pmc

Latest posts