Big fluffy kittens Deer

dtwnn

Hahahaha. I go to work with it being 4 pages filled with amazing comments...return home and now have 7 pages of better comments. I'm rolling. Ill try the tampon soaked in tinks, for sure!!

bbuck14

I don't know that I got any helpful tips on this topic but I sure have enjoyed it more then any other I've seen since I joining!

dtwnn

No guarantees but we can only pray that I get more. If so, ill gladly share my other big vaginas with you fellas. Woods are full of em these days

WORM82

Nice deer. Im just across the line in Kingsport and have hunted Scott co alot around my brothers place, he lives in Manville along copper creek.

7mm08

So what your saying is we now have to deal with the crossdressing transgendered big fluffy kittens bucks in the woods? CNN will love this!!! Obama will protect those big fluffy kittens bucks and will shut down the season for those.

timberjack86

dtwnn said:
Hahahaha. I go to work with it being 4 pages filled with amazing comments...return home and now have 7 pages of better comments. I'm rolling. Ill try the tampon soaked in tinks, for sure!!
Check the general forum. You seem to have a loyal following :grin:

Latest posts