Big fluffy kittens Deer

TeamTndeer

Tennessee Todd said:
lung-buster said:
And nobody wanted to give the hint on the edit post button? :D :grin:

fluffy kittens editing is actually against Tndeer policy. You should have seen that when you registered.

Basically, once a fluffy kittens, always a fluffy kittens.

Of course you know this first hand.

catman529

Tennessee Todd said:
lung-buster said:
And nobody wanted to give the hint on the edit post button? :D :grin:

fluffy kittens editing is actually against Tndeer policy. You should have seen that when you registered.

Basically, once a fluffy kittens, always a fluffy kittens.
so that's what happened to you....

:D

plinker22

Eric might just love you. You could possibly havfe de-throned Eric the Bunny Molester.

Welcome dtwnn!

BTW, you almost got it right. The whitetail deer scientific name is: Odocoileus virginianus... but we try not to discuss that on this Manly Forum.

Thanks for rubbing our face in it!

redblood

plinker22 said:
Eric might just love you. You could possibly havfe de-throned Eric the Bunny Molester.

Welcome dtwnn!

BTW, you almost got it right. The whitetail deer scientific name is: Odocoileus virginianus... but we try not to discuss that on this Manly Forum.

Thanks for rubbing our face in it!

i had forgot all about bunny boy. whatever, happened to him, wonder if he ever got his pan back, lol

TN Larry

LOL.........I laugh every time I see this thread. My wife got a kick out of it too. You couldn't have scripted a better entrance. Welcome to the site and a nice VA buck. :)

Diehard Hunter

Wow...you have been registered for 12 days and already have a nickname below your username! That was quick! You usually have to show Ruger some spider pics to get a nickname!