Anyone gonna hunt cwd counties

Andy S.

I planned to hunt yesterday, but with the forecast, I worked. I may hunt the remaining two Saturdays if the weather is favorable. If not, no biggie as I am already looking forward to turkey season. :)

Ahuntin1

Im going to hunt through the end of it. A majority of the places I hunt are in Fayette County and some of the places I hunt are just across the state line in Mississippi. MS season runs thru January. I typicalt hunt thru January on the MS farms but not nearly as hard as I hunt when TN is open. I burned my extra TN buck tag on Thursday on a mature buck to get him tested. Apparently mature bucks are the best deer to test. I took some high school kids this weekend and we got a few more. I'll keep taking kids as long as they want to go.

megalomaniac

Bunch of sissies! I'm just getting started in south MS. and that's AFTER giving them hell in TN. 1 month and 1 day left here. Never gets old, but I did get fired up over hearing a turkey gobble at dawn. His day is coming soon!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Remington700

I own land in Fayette County, but am done with deer hunting. I have a young Cur that needs to be in the woods. So I am swapping over to squirrel. I also would like to set a few traps before season runs out. So my deer season is done.