ALABAMA v auburn

PillsburyDoughboy

18cc774f81dc491fc332ced20ebcb11d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

If at anytime in ur life you ever played kickball . Please look those guys up and have them send film to Saban please . He will sign them up on the dotted line today .

Gravey

PillsburyDoughboy":2ibq4b52 said:
If at anytime in ur life you ever played kickball . Please look those guys up and have them send film to Saban please . He will sign them up on the dotted line today .

Serious question but when Bama is 3 deep with 4 and 5 stars at every position how in the heck do they not have one decent kicker? I don't think they've had one since Saban has been there.

Crow Terminator

That is the Achilles heel to the Saban era of the program. It's like Bama is the kryptonite for even the highest recruited kickers. They usually have good players on special teams...especially the kick returners but for whatever reason, the kickers fall apart there. Will Reichard was the original starting kicker...he is phenomenal at punting and kicking but he got hurt early in the season and never made it back to play.

MintJulep

Alabama consistently has the least clutch kicking game in the nation and the Iron Bowl is always a dogfight. Bad combination.

wayne

Big renovation coming to Bryant-Denny this off-season
8b7a1d14718632f452b96d513ca85863.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":3jsm8ukn said:
Big renovation coming to Bryant-Denny this off-season
8b7a1d14718632f452b96d513ca85863.jpg

Aint that the truth. I remember Don Meredith on Monday Night Football back in the 1970's make a comment about a kicker that missed a easy extra point like 3 times in a row just chastise the crap out of a kicker saying we got kids in High School making those kicks on Friday nights and this guy can't make it in the NFL on Monday night??? He needs to be off the field. Or words to that effect.

PillsburyDoughboy

Hillbilly Hunter":28twtj1p said:
When you score 45 points it shouldn't come down to a kicker to win the game. That loss was squarely on the defense.
I think most ALABAMA fans are in total agreement with you. We had a very young defense this year and they were just ready to play at the elite level of play.

I look forward to a year of seasoning on them.

wayne

Radio show said that the missed fg against Auburn was the 101st missed fg since Saban got to Alabama.

PillsburyDoughboy":1ftcuzc0 said:
Hillbilly Hunter":1ftcuzc0 said:
When you score 45 points it shouldn't come down to a kicker to win the game. That loss was squarely on the defense.
I think most ALABAMA fans are in total agreement with you. We had a very young defense this year and they were just ready to play at the elite level of play.

I look forward to a year of seasoning on them.
You are right, it is hard for a young defense to compete at SEC level.

gator-n-buck

Not when they are mostly 5 stars..... The coaching rotation of coaches has caught up with Saban. You can't get away with rotating OC and DC and still every year and drop off.

lungpuncher1

gator-n-buck":mi3odkec said:
Not when they are mostly 5 stars..... The coaching rotation of coaches has caught up with Saban. You can't get away with rotating OC and DC and still every year and drop off.
The VOLS rotate the OC and DC every year also lol. Sad but true. Not looking like they will this year though, thankfully.

Latest posts