ALABAMA v auburn

PalsPal

:D

Will have to catch the replay to see the whole thing. I did catch the last few minutes. It's crazy how Saban finds ways to lose to Auburn!

Finebaum will be gold this week :D !

Crow Terminator

I sure am glad it's raining...cause it makes it hard to see my tears.

Two pick sixes...one at the goal line. 13 or so penalties, including the last illegal substitution that sealed it. The missed FG was no surprise. We Bama fans cringe every time the kicker gets behind the ball anyway. We expect them to miss so that it is a surprise when they actually make it. I think Auburn would have won it regardless had it gone in to OT. I wont lie, I'm disgusted at this one. But it's a fitting end to a terrible last 1/4 of the season. November has sucked.

wayne

Lol
94f9b2a6a005cab000d87108564a8405.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Carlos

nick said the last play of the game wasn't fair.
NOW he's worried about what's fair?
LMAO, Butch has the program swelling up nicely.

Crow Terminator

Anybody that has followed the 2019 Alabama season as a fan will tell you there has been a lot of things "off" this year. It started out early on with the defense not making stops, and we just kinda said "okay, its early...we have a lot of freshmen up there that are getting reps and experience. It will come together". But it never did. In fact, I would say it got worse as the season progressed. In the losses to LSU and Auburn, they gave up right at 100 yards in penalties PER game. And a lot of it boils down to this...undisciplined players.

That is something that is odd to be coming from a Saban coached team. Who or what is to blame...here are my thoughts for what that is worth. In every press conference (I watch them all) Saban has been a broken record. Heck I could tell you what he is going to say and use the same phrases and terminology that he would use to do it. "We didn't execute well, didn't get off the field on 3rd downs, didn't finish plays, didn't finish assignments, and didn't execute in the red zone when we should have". Then you add in all those penalties in critical situations...that just kept on happening. I believe as a coach, when this keeps happening over and over....that weight falls on YOUR shoulders. If there is no improvement or correction in that...then it is going to keep happening and I believe it is the coaches job to correct that. I said all season long, that when it came down to the games against better opponents, those mistakes were going to catch up to them if not corrected. And it did. I watched every game this season and I'm more than ready to hit the reset button. Regroup and go at it. I'm not a fair weather fan either...in fact I'm probably one of the few that follow the other sports too and not just football.

TNTreeman

I feel your pain buddy. Im a lifelong Vol fan and have taken my share of abuse over the last decade. You and I have zero to do with a teams success or failures- nothing , just let it roll off when the pickin begins. Everything is cyclical and bammer has been on top for a long time and prob will be again soon.

Latest posts