Sold/Expired WTT Xpress 1756DB

BDS05

I'm wanting to trade this Xpress for an actual fishing boat. I'm partial to another Xpress with a Merc at least 17' and welded but will entertain all offers. I will trade even or down.
Boat, motor and trailer are all 2001 model. It has two brand new Interstate trolling batteries. The third (cranking) is in great shape. The trolling motor is a 24v 75lb Motorguide with recessed tray. In the bottom of the boat is 1/8" aluminum so you don't walk on the ribs. Everywhere you can walk has HydroTurf on it. It has a 6" hydraulic jack plate but the motor is out on it. I have a livewell box made out of Penske board (transom material) that's fiberglassed and gel coated. It fits in front of the console and is easily removable. The boat has a three bank charger but one is down. I leave it on the cranking battery and never worry about it. There are two driving lights and two LED interior lights. All trailer lights, wheels and tires are good. This boat is turn key. It just had the yearly lower unit flush and new water pump in October. Message or text offers to six1five-3nine0-one2eight6. Depth finder not included.
As of now, I don't really want to sell outright. If you're looking for a cash price, message me your offer.
IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

11-28-12278.jpg

BDS05

Lebanon. Just east of Nashville
The first day I had it,
null_zpsd584e795.jpg

the work began
iphone007.jpg

iphone010.jpg

tn-2.jpg

null_zps83bbe8aa.jpg

HydroTurf on front deck is worn due to brush piles
null_zpse778a1a8.jpg

Penske board livewell
null_zps120d9c1f.jpg

BDS05

It's a 2001 elpto 50hp two stroke. It has a vengeance prop. New water pump and lower unit fluid maybe have ten minutes run time. Those two things have been changed every year since I've had it 3ish years ago. I've only ran a hand full of ethanol tanks through it. It has always had Quicksilver oil since in my possession. Lucas and Quickleen go in every tank of gas. This motor has not give me the first issue, spit or hiccup. According to GPS, with conditions right, I alone can run right at 38 mph with fishing gear.

Latest posts