Winchester 94 .30-30 (Found One!)

LanceS4803

WANT TO BUY:
Winchester Model 94 in .30-30
I want at least a pre-1983 (before angled ejection) and not drilled and tapped for scope/sights.
This will be a shooter, so no safe queens.

SSlater

WANT TO BUY:
I want at least a pre-1983 (before angled ejection) and not drilled and tapped for scope/sights.
I know where there was a clean '68 model for $800 + tax and BC the other day. Not sure it had even been shot.

gary66

WANT TO BUY:
I have one, it's like an old woman, reliable but not what I'd grab first. I checked once, remember it being a 1969. If you can chamber a round, line up a target and know where to hold you'll have a great picture for the memories. Probably you'll end up empty and hungry. I'd sell it to someone who wants to take a shot 50 years to late.

It needs to remember when it was young. Are you the person that will make it feel young again?

mike243

Had 1 as a young man, 3rd time the shell flipped up and went down the back of my shirt I knew it wasn't for me. Sold it and bought a Marlin, Still have the marlin 30 some odd years latter

HottyToddy

Going to an estate sale Saturday that has one of these for auction! It's the 1971 NRA centennial model with the commemorative coin in the stock. Pictures make it seem like it's in great shape. It doesn't interest me, but if the price is right I plan to buy it to flip it!

Latest posts