Who is Wood Duck Hunting?

tophat

Just seeing who is wood duck hunting this weekend?I will be one day I have a Bass tourney on sat.will be after them tho sunday and after work next week.

Spoonbillmallard

Well a few of us went to our honey hole yesterday, and it turned out to be a complete bust this year. Don't have nowhere near the wood ducks roosting in there like normal. Only seen 6 and didn't get to fire a shot.

wcsd462

We ended up killing seven this weekend. My 11 month old female "Avery" did a great job, This was her first hunt, ever! She made me proud!
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTEwLTAwMTU1LmpwZw.jpg

pathfindr92

Went to the river this evening. Saw an osprey, 2 turkeys, but no ducks or geese until I was leaving. 12-15 teal going by high up and off the river. Don't think many birds are here because there's not as much corn cut as other places.

TheFowlMan

I went this year and it was the first wood duck i ever shot and the duck was a hen.. jumped em off the creek and got one.. i gotta work on my calling skills on the wood ducks. i don unde stand the sounds they make very well.

benellivol

TheFowlMan said:
I went this year and it was the first wood duck i ever shot and the duck was a hen.. jumped em off the creek and got one.. i gotta work on my calling skills on the wood ducks. i don unde stand the sounds they make very well.

I wouldn't waste my time learning how to call wood ducks. They either buzz you or they don't.

Latest posts