Wheres the hybrids??

agelessssone

Well, 35 yellow bass today was a lot better than the skunk on Friday!
Jason, left, and Chad, right, had a fun day of fishing on Priest today.
Still no hybrids or white bass, but it was fun watching the yellows sometimes hit our jigs and, more often than not, ignore them, on dual Livescopes on my boat.
The boys are down from Alberta, Canada for the boat show in Nashville this weekend.
They have a lodge there and run fishing charters out in the Pacific ocean for halibut, linq cod, king salmon, coho.
If you are looking for a fun trip with a couple of good guides, see them at the show!
20240130_162229.jpg
Screenshot_20240131_075658_Opera.jpg
20240130_164825.jpg

agelessssone

I certainly enjoy eating them but I'm pretty certain those mean little prickly bastiges would sneak into your house and kill you in your sleep if they could :D
Man, you are correct about them being prickly!
Every fin, spine, and gill plate will poke or slice you up if you don't handle them correctly....but they sure are tasty!!

mike243

I have tried everything to get them to let loose of my jig, it's like I'm talking spanish and they just bite harder and wiggle more, if the fins hurt as bad as saltwater catfish there would be a lot more fish swimming around with jigs and hooks hanging out of their mouths lol

Latest posts