What is happening to hunting?

deerchaser007

I simply cannot watch the whole video. I watched half of it. This is a disgrace to the sport we call hunting.

I've known its went on for years,.. and this is why i do not watch most TV shows for this is how most are killed. I also can tell you most of the seed companies showing you all them big bucks eating their products are done in the same fashion.

This is what happens when a sport becomes big business. Big business is about big money ,.. and they don't care about the sport or the game being hunted. Its about MONEY...........

What a shame.

encore06

Individuals, like Jimmy Houston, who are caught and found to be involved in these deceitful tactics should have their hunting privileges revoked permanently in all 50 states, along with a national apology and restitution charges.

waterdog360

You can see what you are paying for when you buy the Videos and the Camo. Man that real makes you think. No wonder hunting gets a bad rap with this crap going on and supported.

Ern

Anderson

This is a big issue, and money is definitely driving part of it. Hopefully there is nothing stopping us from enjoying hunting the old fashioned way, without all the antler measurements and outfitters and gadgets.

A

Anonymous

that is one dispicable video, makes you feel terrible about the thought of killing another deer, I have 7 weeks to get over it.

Tenbears

Stalker said:
The words that come to mind are not apropriate for this forum...
Grrrr! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How can you call yourself a sportsman/sportswoman.

they look like the clowns that they are J.Houston
I had seen this clip once before.
"Money the root of all evil" and evil doings

Stalker

Tenbears said:
Stalker said:
The words that come to mind are not apropriate for this forum...
Grrrr! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How can you call yourself a sportsman/sportswoman.

You were directing this coment towards the video...not me right? If not then please explain...If so...Right On!

Superduty Guy

that is one sorry ass video and i have no respect for anyone and i do mean ANYONE that has to hunt a 3 acre fenced area to kill a big buck, It makes me so sick why dont we put those losers in a pin and see how the feel being captive and no way of getting out. If that is how u call yourself a hunter or sportsmen then you are a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W.Seay

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING! THESE KIND OF PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR DEER OR DEER HUNTING, NOR ARE THEY TO BE CONSIDERED HUNTERS!THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THE TRUE JOYS OF DEER HUNTING, BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE IT ALL ABOUT MONEY AND GREED.THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE ALOUD TO OWN A GUN/BOW OR TO HUNT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

JohnnyDollar

I feel like the only way to get a handle on so-called "ranches" that operate like what was shown on the video is for everyone involved in the practice whether it be the so-called hunter, the guide(who needs a guide in a three acre fence),landowner and anyone else knowingly participating in these despicable acts should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, lose their hunting privlages for life, and their land be confiscated and turned into a wma or wildlife refuge.

Latest posts