What are your firearms related pet peeve’s?

FTG-05

People who shoot at non existant or poor backstops.

YTer Honest Outlaw is one of the worst examples of this. 6' high (or less) backstop with houses and buildings in the background easily visible. :mad: :eek:

DaveTN

People that don't think I will ever need a semi-auto rifle with a 30-round mag for self-defense.

People that are stunned when they see a .223, .308 and 30-06 side by side and told they are wrong when they pick the 30-06 as being the devastating Assault Rifle AR-15 round.

Gun owners that claim to have been around guns all their lives, but don't think a gun can have an accidental discharge because that's what they were told on their local forum.

9mm shooters that I have to stay away from when discussing calibers because they are as clueless as Joe Biden.

People who don't have the shooting skills to hit the inside of a barn if they were standing in it but want to compare the accuracy of rifles they are shooting.

Young people that claim Hydra-Shok's are old technology and there are much better choices today.

People that don't know anything about metallurgy, mechanical engineering, and slept through physics class, but are sure dry firing is okay because their gun hasn't broken.

That's just off the top of my head. 🤣

OldGoat68

Guys that would show up at a dove shoot or a target shoot with a new gun in the box, never put together and expect you to do it for them. Needless to say, they didn't have a clue how to shoot it.

Those that would buy a rifle and scope the night before deer season and want you to put it together and expect it to hit dead center the next morning.

Madbowh

When reading your post and seeing some things people do to there guns I think of this picture.

I like most everything stock/ factory and I've always been able to get things done that way. I think people do these things mostly because of what it looks like or to post it on Facebook. Do it for yourself do it for your own satisfaction because that's what will make something better suit what your doing with it every gun I own is the way it was made accept scopes. I get some things you might like a certain gun but the stock on your other gun is much more comfortable or the grip gives you better accuracy.

Attachments

• IMG_5602.png
    IMG_5602.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts