west tn

JDP

We had a pretty good day for Ft Campbell, this morning. Had 3 groups of gadwall come in, killed 6 didnt see any other birds. We killed 4 out of 5 in the 1st group but only 1 of 5 of the second group. Jump shot the 3rd group after they landed outside of our spread and only managed 1 bird.

Hawk

Went from 50 on the two day weekend hunt after Thanksgiving to 3 for the Dec. 1 & 2 hunt.

Waterfowler22

We got the birds using our field it's just they come in at 10 mins after shootin time so the first really good cold really ducky we will put the hurt on them.

Polecat

Poor water situation on the WMA. Haven't been able to go but got reports from guys in our group and from others that the water level is only ten to twelve inches. It should be 36" or better.

JDP

tophat said:
Good job JDP sounds like you got it going on.Be ready soon to head up once it gets a little colder
We don't have many birds just got lucky it hasn't been open much!

Waterfowler22

Had another great shoot this mornin even thought it was 65 for the high. All public ground guys. Ended up with a four man limit.

2diov39.jpg

2qx2ia0.jpg

Waterfowler22

I mistake I did say public ground just super tired and had a few blue can, but it was a private place that we got invited to that butts up to the duck river refuge.

backwoodsoutfitters

Anyone doing any good? Had a few using our field but lost what litlle bit of water I had. Still have not been this year, looks like i'm going to have to have another inch or so of rain. This snow storm up north ought to bring some new birds in.