TCounty Hunter

Today was my first hunt in 2 weeks. Only saw 2 does early together, and a small 6 at 10AM that was nose down on a mission. I am used to much more sightings at the location I was on today...weather stinks Fayette county

Asaltwpn1

Today was the best day of the year for me here in middle Tn. Saw numerous big 8 pters chasing does this morning at 8:45 and about 2:45. None presented a decent shot.

vonhogslayer

Buddy killed a big 10 yesterday nose to the ground!gonna measure him in a few,his main beams almost touch on the ends,just a pig and carrys mass everywhere,just a pig of a deer ,gotta be at least 4 if not 5 years!his first deer I'm guessing 140+ easy ,just w of fairview on 100!

BSK

Normally, our buck sightings are higher under a waning moon than a waxing moon, but the warm weather is real downer for buck sightings.

JCDEERMAN

BSK said:
Normally, our buck sightings are higher under a waning moon than a waxing moon, but the warm weather is real downer for buck sightings.

That's why I'm not hunting this weekend. Hopefully next weekend will be cooler.

BSK

JCDEERMAN said:
BSK said:

That's why I'm not hunting this weekend. Hopefully next weekend will be cooler.

Unfortunately, the whole long range forecast for December is above to much above normal temperatures.

Latest posts