Vanderbilt

Mudbone

Has there ever been a team better at beating themselves? I know uga is a much better team but how can vandy even expect to even be competitive with anyone when the other team doesn't have to even show up to win? Sooo frustrating being a commodore fan. :bash:

wayne

Mudbone":618zf1wp said:
Has there ever been a team better at beating themselves? I know uga is a much better team but how can vandy even expect to even be competitive with anyone when the other team doesn't have to even show up to win? Sooo frustrating being a commodore fan. :bash:
Welcome back, Vandy fan.
We've missed you.

Mudbone

THEdonkey0515":14hwicsh said:
Vandy drops an EASY pick! uga scores a TD next play.
Great example of what I'm talking about. Another was the seven step drop when your inside fg range and give up a sack for loss of ten then punt, returned for td. :bash:

Mudbone

wayne":10aolbb2 said:
Mudbone":10aolbb2 said:
Welcome back, Vandy fan.
We've missed you.
Uhh, thx.
I didn't know I was gone but I trust you. Mind telling me where I've been?

wayne

wayne":3jmtezac said:
Mudbone":3jmtezac said:
Welcome back, typical Vandy fan mentality that most people are used to.
We've missed you.

Mudbone

wayne":2tscbryk said:
wayne":2tscbryk said:
Mudbone":2tscbryk said:
Welcome back, typical Vandy fan mentality that most people are used to.
We've missed you.
Whatever man. Did u sleep through last season, or last week, or the last decade?
Or are you talking about a different vandy? Maybe baseball?

What do you expect?... Wait till next year? :rotf: :rotf:

Mudbone

EastTNHunter":3rb5lf21 said:
UGA has had far too many penalties this game, but overall a good defensive effort
Both side have played semi good defense aside from the dropped picks for both.
Uga has had more penalties than they can afford to have against a better team.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
If you hadn't watched the game and just saw the final score you would have thought that UGA took care of business, but I'm still mad at that performance. The final score is what I was hoping for, but there was no consistency. I really hope that they improve or else there will be some sad outcomes against better teams

Mudbone

Vanderbilt beat themselves again. UGA is a much better team, but Vanderbilt was very much in that game until the last four minutes. More red zone turnovers, missed opportunities, and mental mistakes. if vandy is really a 140ith somethin ranked team than Georgia has a lot of things they need to fix offensively or there will be a lot of dissatisfaction amongst UGA fans.
Or maybe vandys defense is really pretty solid. Heck idk, I just hate watching my favorite team fall apart mentally every week for years/decades.

Rant over. GO DORES

Latest posts