Unicorn Buck

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
Could this be the same deer? I know the horn is on the other side, I thinking about going after him.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 860

cbhunter

Chances are slim to none in my opinion. I base my opinion mostly on the fact that the horns are on opposite sides. I also believe he would have put on more points since last year although I understand that is not always the case.

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
cbhunter":16f3x05b said:
Chances are slim to none in my opinion. I base my opinion mostly on the fact that the horns are on opposite sides. I also believe he would have put on more points since last year although I understand that is not always the case.
bad genetics then?

cbhunter

TNGRIZZLY_":3k3a8df6 said:
cbhunter":3k3a8df6 said:
bad genetics then?
im certainly no biologist but I'd say just an average ole spike. He obviously had something wrong with one side though. He could turn into something nice in a few years but he might not. Can't rule out bad genetics either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megalomaniac

Not the same deer.

Not bad genetics, both are young and havent had the time to Express their genetic potential.

Their one sided rack is most likely NOT genetic, plus you will not be able to alter the genetics of a free range herd, so killing them thinking you are improving your herd is just plain wrong.

If you want to kill them because you want to, then go ahead. It won't make a difference either way to kill them or leave them

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts