Sold/Expired Trade ?

southernhunter

I have always wanted to got to Out of state hunting bow or gun , public land or private . After a lot of promise's from friends I haven't got to go yet . If some one don't mind showing me the ropes on a out of state hunt next season . I will be glad to trade out a tennessee deer or turkey hunt or both , I have acess to three farms in Lincoln county tennesse , I don't promise a kill of either deer or turkey and don't expect one in return . I might even consider if some one is willing to exchange instate hunts , just to change it up a bit . But really looking for a out of state hunt. With saying that I am a Christian . I don't drink, or do drugs and don't want to hunt with any one that does , not being judgemental but that's just my personal choice . I was promised for the 3 year in a row a trip with a couple buddy's to Shawnee nation forest public land . I am tried of being jerked around . If anyone is interested give me a shout . Thanks

southernhunter

Thanks to the guys that have replyed , I can't promise this yet but my father in law has a 5 bed room cabin siting on 65 acres of swamp land , I have killed a nice 9 and 8 there in the last 2 years , I am going to talk to him and see maybe I can work it out . May do something like a 3 or 4 day hunt at his place for couple guys vs the same at your place for couple of us guys , this just something that poped in my head , totally separate from my earlier post about my self . If I get this worked out you would have total access to the cabin and land . I would provide a rhino to get around on , the cabin sits way back off the road and is totally secluded and has a private gate , the cabin has cooking stove , frig, , tv (no cable) . Gas,heat pump and wood burning fire place . As u can see its a pretty sweet set up , so if we did make a trade on this it would have to be a equal trade , my father in law is a is a Christian so I am sure he would want any heavy drinking or untrust worth ppl staying there . As I am sure no one else would at their place either . I will talk to him and post more on this at a later date . If any one got a offer just pm me . Thanks again guys

Latest posts