Tndeer Ride

Outdoor Lady

I know that we all cant agree on a date (day/weekend) - but lets go ahead and get something on the books to do a ride. Here is my idea: Lets meet up early Sat morning ride, spend the night some where and ride back on Sunday.

I dont care where we meet, I dont care where we ride (as long as we are safe) - lets plan...

Do you want summer or fall?

Outdoor Lady

tndrbstr said:
I got a cabin about two miles from Indian boundry lake above Tellico plains. Its got seven beds, a kitchen, shower, and two bathrooms...There are several good rides to and from there....Is not the trump towers but it does have a nice creek and an outdoor cooking area with a fire pit...Just something to think about...I thought about trying to talk horns into makin a trip down sometimes this summer.... :cool:

Let's plan it...

showmehorns

tndrbstr said:
Need to get an idea of how long of a ride everyone would be comfortable in making. that would give an idea of what routes to take in going anywhere.
My place on Turkey creek is about an hour and a half from knoxville, but there are lots of round about ways to get there. The biggest problem I have on the beast is carrying anything. I have to wear a back pack to carry anything at all...which is not that big of deal but it does make overnighters dependant on just the bare neccesaitys!...I still have the yamaha tho, it does have saddle bags, and gets twice the gas mileage....but still :)

I'm in, man. I'll throw you some dates on which the youngens are with their momma. If it works for everyone else, great. If not, I'll make another trip when it does work. You know what kind of storage I've got :grin: , so I'm good with daily rides. Just let me know and I'll try and make it work.

Latest posts