Sold/Expired Thompson Omega .50 Muzzleloader w/Leupold scope

Gator5

Thompson Omega Centerfire muzzleloader, 50 caliber, with a Leupold 3x9x40 rifleman scope. If you need more information or pictures let me know.
I'm located in Columbia TN and travel to Brentwood/Cool Springs/Franklin/Spring Hill areas.

Asking $250

I'm moving to Florida and will be doing a LOT more fishing, so I'm selling my hunting gear.
Muzzleloader2.jpeg
MuzzleLoader1.jpeg

Jdunn94

Thompson Omega Centerfire muzzleloader, 50 caliber, with a Leupold 3x9x40 rifleman scope. If you need more information or pictures let me know.
I'm located in Columbia TN and travel to Brentwood/Cool Springs/Franklin/Spring Hill areas.

Asking $250

I'm moving to Florida and will be doing a LOT more fishing, so I'm selling my hunting gear.
View attachment 84166
View attachment 84167
Pm sent

Gator5

Someone accepted my offer earlier today and is picking it up tomorrow. If that falls through I'll let everyone know.
thanks!

Dpulver

Asking $250

View attachment 84166
View attachment 84167
I am in Florida but my Son lives in Tennessee please text me at 561-801 0228 with photos and a contact number for my son. I also have a lot of salt water fishing equipment.

Latest posts