Thanks!!!

Blue5

Thanks to Duck River Guide Service for a fun three days of hunting! Dodgeball, The One, Fishook, and RNT showed me a great time once again! Also a thanks to Beaver and Brokeback for the taxi service all weekend. If youve never layed under a feed of a million snow geese you might wanna give it a try! Maybe next time we can actually get our pit up and running. Looks like yall have got your hand full this week with Crump. Good luck!

RNT

Blue5 said:
Thanks to Duck River Guide Service for a fun three days of hunting! Dodgeball, The One, Fishook, and RNT showed me a great time once again! Also a thanks to Beaver and Brokeback for the taxi service all weekend. If youve never layed under a feed of a million snow geese you might wanna give it a try! Maybe next time we can actually get our pit up and running. Looks like yall have got your hand full this week with Crump. Good luck!

:crazy: Brokeback! Whoever has the voodoo doll...stop it!! :D The duck gods ain't jiving with us so far!!!

Blue5

Hillbilly Hunter said:
Blue5 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
This thread sounds a little gay to me.
LOL there are some people mentioned in the thread that might be questionable!

Does that mean you don't need to go predator hunting with us? :D

LOL I didnt say I was questionable!
If you ever Duck hunted one time Travis you would forget all about them ole whitetails! You and Chris need to take advantage of his connections with the dog trainers and give it a try.

Blue5 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Blue5 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
This thread sounds a little gay to me.
LOL there are some people mentioned in the thread that might be questionable!

Does that mean you don't need to go predator hunting with us? :D

LOL I didnt say I was questionable!
If you ever Duck hunted one time Travis you would forget all about them ole whitetails! You and Chris need to take advantage of his connections with the dog trainers and give it a try.

I have done my share of duck hunting, even got a drake Woody mounted.

Dodgeball

Your Welcome Brent and Ed love hunting with you guys yall need to hurry up and get back out here we are burning there butt. Crump got to witness one awesome sight this morning we killed 30 in 20 minutes i have never seen Crump tore up like he was.

WingNut

Dodgeball I got some good video editing software if you want me to put you something together after season. It will take some time but its pretty cool stuff.