Tethrd Saddle XL

BDS05

Tethrd saddle size XL.

This saddle is well used and shows signs of wear. I'll accept no responsibility on your use of this saddle. I changed the bridge last year to an adjustable but stayed hooked to both bridges for peace of mind. Again, use of this saddle, that bridge is on you. My waist is a 36 and there's room for adjustment both ways.
My intention here is to help someone not spend a fortune to try a saddle.
If you take this, buy a set of Hawk Helium sticks and decide you don't like it, I'll be first in line to buy it all back. Pick up in Mount Juliet. IMG_4449.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4450.jpeg
    IMG_4450.jpeg
    504.1 KB · Views: 23

Gobble4me757

Wish you were closer to jackson…I've been looking to get into it just haven't wanted to spend the funds…great gesture here

As bad as I want to take you up on it I already have a saddle, H2, and don't want to take it from someone who may need it to get started. That being said I have wanted to try a tethrd saddle and that is my size so if no one jumps on it in a few days/weeks can I be on standby to give it a go? Hope that makes sense. Great gesture! Gotta love TnDeer!!

BDS05

As bad as I want to take you up on it I already have a saddle, H2, and don't want to take it from someone who may need it to get started. That being said I have wanted to try a tethrd saddle and that is my size so if no one jumps on it in a few days/weeks can I be on standby to give it a go? Hope that makes sense. Great gesture! Gotta love TnDeer!!
Give TnDeer your word you'll put this saddle or your H2 (whichever you don't want) back in the "Pay it Forward" within the next week or two and it's yours. I say week or two to hopefully give someone time to enjoy saddle hunting this season.

Give TnDeer your word you'll put this saddle or your H2 (whichever you don't want) back in the "Pay it Forward" within the next week or two and it's yours. I say week or two to hopefully give someone time to enjoy saddle hunting this season.
Sounds good. Let's give it a few days and see if anyone picks it up. If not I'll ride over and grab it. Thanks again!!

Snake

Tethrd saddle size XL.

This saddle is well used and shows signs of wear. I'll accept no responsibility on your use of this saddle. I changed the bridge last year to an adjustable but stayed hooked to both bridges for peace of mind. Again, use of this saddle, that bridge is on you. My waist is a 36 and there's room for adjustment both ways.
My intention here is to help someone not spend a fortune to try a saddle.
If you take this, buy a set of Hawk Helium sticks and decide you don't like it, I'll be first in line to buy it all back. Pick up in Mount Juliet. View attachment 199763
Mighty nice gesture brother

Latest posts