Tennessee instant background check DENIED!!!

Rockhound

With the way the system runs, if the purchaser has a tennessee drivers license, it's not likely the sellers fault for a fat finger. They have literally told us that if they are on the verge of shift change or lunch that they have denied BG checks just so they didn't have to deal with them.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I was Denied for no reason, nothing has changed since the last gun I purchased but for some reason I have been shot down. What do I need to do now? I appealed the denial but now what? Just wait? sorry if some of this isn't worded right but I'm extremely ticked at the moment and need to vent to somebody. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Still waiting ?😂😂

Antler Daddy

I had one that took till next day once. I like instant, but dont want wrong person to get a firearm either.

Guy was waiting on a background check once in the Jackson Gander Mountain store.....he had been there awhile....cops came in and cuffed him! o_O

Tn_Va_Hunter

I had one that took till next day once. I like instant, but dont want wrong person to get a firearm either.

Guy was waiting on a background check once in the Jackson Gander Mountain store.....he had been there awhile....cops came in and cuffed him! o_O
happened to my uncle once in Walmart. Same last name. Birthday was one day off. It flagged him as a convicted felon who was wanted. Took just a few minutes to prove it wasn't him. But it took a couple weeks to get the gun he was purchasing.

PillsburyDoughboy

I was Denied for no reason, nothing has changed since the last gun I purchased but for some reason I have been shot down. What do I need to do now? I appealed the denial but now what? Just wait? sorry if some of this isn't worded right but I'm extremely ticked at the moment and need to vent to somebody. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Probably gonna have to wait it out.

MUP

IMG_5516.jpeg

44 mag

And now they ask for email,phone number and if you live in city limits? First one i had done that wasnt paper
I completed one a few weeks ago and it didn't ask me for a email address or phone number but did ask if I lived in the city limits. If they asked for a email or phone number I would just tell them I don't have one.

DaveTN

If they asked for a email or phone number I would just tell them I don't have one.
I also understand that making any false oral or written statement, or exhibiting any false or misrepresented identification with respect to this transaction, is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law, and may also violate State and/or local law.
I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction of taking me to trial, or putting me in prison for lying. I believe this administration would do that if they had the opportunity.

44 mag

I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction of taking me to trial, or putting me in prison for lying. I believe this administration would do that if they had the opportunity.
I do not have home internet, television service or phone service . The only email I have is my work number so it wouldn't be a lie only a stretch of the truth 😂 😂 😂

Latest posts