Sold/Expired Taurus Pump 22 mag- Remington 597 17hmr-FOR SALE

MoonBuzzard

I am headed from EAST TN to NASHVILLE tomorrow morning.
Didn't think about posting these here until the last minute.

For Sale or possible trade

Taurus model 72 pump carbine chambered in 22 magnum.16 1/2 barrel and it is a takedown model. That means you can stow it in a backpack and tote it real easy.

One heck of a handy rifle. While I've never hunted with it I have heard several say it would make for a great squirrel gun. Guess that's a matter of opinion or something the new owner can test out. I bought it for my collection but a new toy is calling my name.

Great shape, no box or papers.

I have it listed for $600 but a serious cash offer or interesting trade could send her home with you.

Next up is a Remington 597 chambered in 17hmr. Full disclosure, these were recalled due to some of them blowing apart under pressure. I have shot it several times and I am typing this with all my digits. That being said after the recall prices rose due to them being pulled off the market. This is now fairly hard to find and the reason I originally bought it. A nice piece to add to a collecton.

Also listed at $600 but listening.

I will be headed to Nashville tomorrow morning and headed back tomorrow evening. If anyone is interested just P.M. me and we will see what we can work out.

Honestly here is what I am currently after:

Smith model 41 with 7" barrel with cocking indicator
Smith model 617 no dash with 8" barrel and full target model preferred
Smith model 650
Smith model 651
Dan Wesson Valor
Marlin lever in 45 LC
Colt Gold Cup or Trophy model 1911
Marlin lever in 357 in stainless
Glock 21 gen 4 or gen 3 with ambi mag release
Glock 30
Ruger SR1911 commander or full size