It finally came today!
1073503c33d23ee274c6330b5bfb6bd9.jpg

This one came from Tim's Ford lake
Number 3 should be here in a couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Dbllunger":16lh6kt5 said:
Very cool. I've caught tons of yellows over the years but never one even close to that size. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Same here!!

Kinda funny, after I got home I looked at the TWRA page on TARP and found this interesting.

There had been 8 entries made for yellow bass (before mine)
1 came from Watts Bar
3 came from Tims Ford by two different people with the same last name, I assume a father / son. Might not have been as one was caught by one person then almost 2 months later the other guy caught 2 in the same day.
3 more came from Tims ford by the same guy
1 came from Stones River by the same guy that caught 3 at Tims Ford. Two came on the same day.

Pretty wild that out of all the ones turned in (counting mine) 7 out of 9 came from the same place.
I will definitely try it again if we go back. :D

Dbllunger

RUGER":26ajukem said:
Dbllunger":26ajukem said:
Very cool. I've caught tons of yellows over the years but never one even close to that size. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Same here!!

Kinda funny, after I got home I looked at the TWRA page on TARP and found this interesting.

There had been 8 entries made for yellow bass (before mine)
1 came from Watts Bar
3 came from Tims Ford by two different people with the same last name, I assume a father / son. Might not have been as one was caught by one person then almost 2 months later the other guy caught 2 in the same day.
3 more came from Tims ford by the same guy
1 came from Stones River by the same guy that caught 3 at Tims Ford. Two came on the same day.

Pretty wild that out of all the ones turned in (counting mine) 7 out of 9 came from the same place.
I will definitely try it again if we go back. :D

Wow that is interesting. Who knew Tims Ford was the Yellow capital of Tennessee? I didn't. Although my inlaws live less than 5 miles from the lake, I rarely fish there because of so many other places close to Murfreesboro.

WTM

RUGER":25vyvrxm said:
cbhunter":25vyvrxm said:
I bet not many of them came from fishing off the bank with no boat! If I recall correctly, yours did :super:

LOL yes it did :D

they blitz the banks from dusk to a little after dawn in the mornings, then go back deeper when the sun is up. tim ford must have plenty of bait to grow them that size.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
WTM":18mos6em said:
RUGER":18mos6em said:
cbhunter":18mos6em said:
I bet not many of them came from fishing off the bank with no boat! If I recall correctly, yours did :super:

LOL yes it did :D

they blitz the banks from dusk to a little after dawn in the mornings, then go back deeper when the sun is up. tim ford must have plenty of bait to grow them that size.

Makes sense, I caught this one not long after sunrise.

Latest posts